Meeting for Peaceful persuasion for an appropriate practice of Mahandi bodyart.
In a meeting called by Jb Musharraf Hussain sahab, Secretary Jamia Nagar RWA Federation, jointly with Volunteers of Change, this morning on 3 July at Jagabai Chopal, the following decisions were taken:
1. Peaceful persuasion for an appropriate practice of Mahandi bodyart should be taken up as a policy.
2. Banners should be used for appealing women to get their Mahandi done by a woman beautician only.
3. Handbills will be distributed for awareness about the correct practice.
4. A list of women beauticians will be prepared and they will be encouraged to apply their art at a safe place provided at Jogabai Chopal free of charge.
5. If possible competition will be held among the registered beauticians.
6. *Volunteers of Change* and *Roshan Trust* will jointly support the drive.